To promote Positivity, Play and Progress in every child.
To achieve this we:
* Provide a high quality service to all our customers
* Provide a safe and stimulating environment where children feel safe and secure and parents feel confident and positive to leave their child
* Have an open door policy where parents are welcome to come to speak to any member of staff or manager
* Ensure that everyone is happy, friendly and welcomed
* Know the children and their family and can meet their needs and wishes.
* Positively challenge children's learning, allowing them to achieve with confidence and to 'have a go' at new activities.
* Put the children at the heart of our decisions and value them as individuals
* Encourage children to have a positive self image, be able to communicate confidently and to value and show respect for others
* Teach respect, politeness and courtesy
* Have a key person who makes secure and positive relationships with your child
* Deliver a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum
* Give praise to all children and give a positive sense of achievement
* Create new friendships and work together
* Provide opportunities for the children to learn through play and to follow their interests.
* Have fun, provide new experiences and challenges
* Follow the children's learning and development through observations, planning and assessments
* Train staff in all areas and provide them with plenty of learning opportunities and experiences.